MBGLL offers its members exceptional benefits, as outlined below.
1. Collective league leadership with town input
2. Trained coaches to help with player retention
3. Pre-season events and playing opportunities
4. Non-profit - mission based organization - We offer this league for you!
5. Board of directors, bylaws = governance, transparency, and continuity
6. Adjudication of concerns before they become incidents (sportsmanship)
7. Work in conjunction with US Lacrosse, the national governing body
8. Player*centered * Program-focused * Lax-inspired
1. Infrastructure to keep girls' lacrosse fun and safe.
2. Education - coaching clinics; local, up-to-date training
3. Technology - available to members for registration and to manage town programs
4. Automated scheduling (games and referees)
5. Evenly matched games
6. 6 or 8 game schedule
7. End of season jamboree
8. Opportunity for highly skilled players and beginners
9. Vendors and sponsors support MBGLL
10. New program development
11. Mature program services